Skip to main content

#NewRelease: SCARS OF MY PAST by DC RENEE





IT'S LIVE!



My life was one of those teen angst rom-coms where the ugly high
school student transforms herself into the beauty queen.  Except there was
no cute guy helping me along, no series of makeover shots with fun background
music, no scene where I walked into the room and all heads turned to look at me
while wind blew through my hair.  I was the ugly high school student, and I did transform, but it wasn’t all peaches and
cream.

Bullied so badly in high school that it ruined my life, I spent my
senior year in therapy.  It was there that I transformed – not just
physically, but mentally as well.  I wanted a fresh start and going to
college across the country was my ticket to that.  It was a whole new
world, and things were great …

… and then came the blast from my past.

And he didn’t recognize me.  What was a girl to do?
Revenge, of course!  My plan was to make him fall for me and then break
his heart.

Sounds simple, right?
Wrong.  If only revenge was black and
… too bad a lot of gray was in the mix.
But one thing was for sure – I needed a way to heal the scars from my
past.  I just hoped I could. 







 

         




DC Renee is a financial analyst by day, and an indie author by night. She's been writing since she was a child, from poems to short stories, even fan fictions. She published her first book in March of 2014, and it hit the Amazon top 100 list in Contemporary Romance Fiction several times. Naturally, she loves to read! She also loves spending time with her hubby and their new baby girl, as well as her immediate family (in-laws included!). She speaks Russian fluently, and it might come with the territory, but she loves watching hockey. Go Kings! DC is really thankful for all the support she receives from her family, friends and most of all her readers and fans. She hopes you enjoy her books as much as she enjoys writing them.





 





Hosted by:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#NewRelease #BookReview #AuthorInterview: WITCH WARS by T.A. Moorman

Witch Wars by T. A. Moorman
Paranormal Print Length: 194 pagesPublisher: After Glows Publishing (September 12, 2017)Publication Date: September 12, 2017Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLCLanguage: EnglishASIN: B075C8LFLZ
Synopsis
Tialanna is fated to become the queen of all Underlayes witches. She thinks the worst part of her life is the fact that she’s betrothed to a complete stranger while in love with someone else. She’s in for a rude awakening when she discovers who, and what, she truly is.
Tialanna is about to learn the truth behind several lies, because not only does her life depend on it, but so does the fate of the family she never even knew she had. But hey, life would probably just be boring if she didn't have to deal with elemental witches, vampires, demons, sorcerers, bindings, spells, lust and betrayal. Right? 
***This book is intended for mature audiences only as it includes both graphic violence and graphic sex***


Witch Wars by T.A. Moorman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An ARC …

#NewRelease: DAMAGED! by J.S. Scott

Damaged!: A Walker Brothers Novel: (The Walker Brothers Book 3) by J.S. ScottThe final book of the Walker Brothers Trilogy!!!

What happens when your entire future is destroyed in moments?


Dane

My
name is Dane Walker, and I'm entirely, irrevocably damaged. I lost my
whole life in the plane crash that killed my father and left me scarred,
both physically and emotionally, barely clinging to life in a hospital
as the sole survivor of the accident.. I wasn't fit to function in the
city, so I moved to my own private island in the Bahamas to lick my
wounds alone.

I'd spent my adult life building up my solitary existence on Walker's Cay.

I was fine with being by myself.

I was resigned to my fate.

But then I met her.

My brothers sent her; I wanted to send her away.

But...I couldn't.

Something
about Kenzie Jordan reminds me of myself. She's broken just like me. I
want to save her from whatever secrets she's hiding. She was handed a
pretty raw deal in lif…

#BlogTour & #Giveaway: THE GOBLINS OF BELLWATER by Molly Ringle

Title: The Goblins of Bellwater
Author: Molly Ringle
Publisher: Central Avenue Publishing
Cover Artist: Michelle Halket, Sinna Nyan, Anna Ivanova
Release Date: October 1, 2017
Romance Genre(s): New Adult, Paranormal
Words: 81,000
View on Goodreads
About the Book
Blurb

Most people have no idea goblins live in the woods around the small town of Bellwater, Washington. But some are about to find out.
Skye, a young barista and artist, falls victim to a goblin curse in the forest one winter night, rendering her depressed and silenced, unable to speak of what happened. Her older sister Livy is at wit’s end trying to understand what’s wrong with her. Local mechanic Kit would know, but he doesn’t talk of such things: he’s the human liaison for the goblin tribe, a job he keeps secret and never wanted, thrust on him by an ancient family contract.
Then Kit starts dating Livy, and Skye draws Kit’s cousin Grady into the spell through an enchanted kiss in the woods. Skye and Grady are doomed to become goblins …